Annual National Supreme Champion Awards
Dilutes Australia Ltd Annual National Supreme Champion
Led over 10.2hh, National Supreme Champion Led 10.2hh & Under, & Annual National Supreme Champion Under Saddle
EACH OF THESE WINNERS WILL BE AWARDED
- $500 CASH – donated by Dilutes Australia
- TROPHY RUG
THIS IS THE WAY IT WILL WORK:
- You must be a current financial member of
Dilutes Australia Ltd and your horse or pony must be registered with Dilutes
- After the judging of the Overall winners
of the Led and the Under Saddle at your Branch
Dilute Championship Show, these winners will perform another workout
which has been set by the Board.
- This workout will be videotaped and that video will be viewed by 5 DA accredited judges
chosen by the Chairman.
- There will be videos from each branch.
Each judge will place the branch winners in order of preference. Most preferred
exhibit wins. The 5 judges will not have judged at the
- The Board is looking forward to announcing the two winners
and presenting them with their prizes.
- The process will start with the first Championship Show held after August 1st and finish with the last one held before July 31st the following year (i.e. those shows held within the company's financial year)
- The winners will be notified individually
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE AWARDED A
NATIONAL SUPREME CHAMPION AND WIN SOME GREAT PRIZES, SO GET YOUR DILUTES READY
FOR YOUR BRANCH’S CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW.
The Board is offering members the
opportunity to sponsor these prizes.
If you are interested in sponsoring, please contact
The Treasurer, Gail Rossington – email@example.com
Dilutes Australia Ltd Annual National Supreme Champions 2017
Dilutes Australia Ltd Annual National Supreme Champions 2017 / 2018
Dilutes Australia Ltd Annual National Supreme Champions 2018 / 2019
Dilutes Australia Ltd Annual National Supreme Champions 2019 / 2020
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.